Therapy provides the opportunity to process thoughts and feelings in a healthy manner; teaches skills to identify and replace dysfunctional thinking, improve communication, and better manage emotions; and helps each individual live by his or her self-identified values. We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We are paneled with some major insurance companies with plans to add additional insurances in the near future. Please contact us for the most recent insurance coverage information.
Treatment Services include:
• Individual Therapy for adults, teens or children. Generally speaking the individual comes by him/herself for the session, though we do at times speak to other family members should this be necessary (such as when seeing a teen or child.)
• Couples Therapy emphasizes the importance of an individual’s romantic relationship in his or her mental health. Involving loved ones in therapy is often beneficial in developing helpful solutions for the client seeking services. Therapy often focuses on increasing positive communication, solving conflict, and examining problems within the relationship, thereby addressing the concerns and behaviors of the client.
• Family Therapy emphasizes the importance of familial relationships in an individual’s mental health. Involving family and loved ones is often beneficial in developing helpful solutions for the client seeking services. Therapy often focuses on solving conflict and problems as well as increasing positive communication within the family unit, thereby addressing the concerns and behaviors of the client.
Areas of Specialty:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) http://www.emdrinaction.com.
- Adoption/Post Adoption
- Parenting Support
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and all other diagnosis
- Crisis Intervention
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse (Victims)
- Art Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Play Therapy www.a4pt.org
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mind-Body Bridging bridgingforlife.com